Designed by custom knifemaker, Les George, and premium-built by Zero Tolerance, the cleanly built ZT 0920 is a powerful folding knife skillfully crafted in the USA. Constructed for strength, durability and optimal performance, it’s the ideal knife for any outdoor activity, household task, slicing or the gentleman’s everyday carry. Regarded as a “super steel,” the CPM 20 CV stainless steel blade with a scooped spine, top swedge and slight recurve for cutting versatility offer outstanding edge holding capability and corrosion resistance. Completely 3D machined titanium handles with bead-blasted finish allow the knife to be very strong but very comfortable in user’s hands. The 0920 is sleek with bronze-anodized aluminum tube spacers and bronze-anodized bent titanium reversible pocketclip for tip-up carry. The KVT ball-bearing system is remarkably fast for manual opening with the built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert secures the blade open during use.
Features & Highlights
- Considered as a "super steel" for its top performance, CPM 20 CV stainless steel blade with scooped spine, top swedge and slight recurve for cutting versatility offers edge holding capability
- Manually opens with KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper
- Stonewashed finish gives blade and handle desirable roughness and helps hide scratches
- Ideal EDC essential for everyday tasks-survival tool, cutting boxes, self-defense, tactical use or the perfect gift
- High quality, general all-purpose knife perfect for EDC or use while camping, fishing, hunting, working, utility or outdoor activities
|Item Size:||3.25 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.39 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Zero Tolerance, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Gransfors Bruks
mpn: 442, ean: 7391765440006,
Designed for splitting chunks of wood,"rounds". The thick part of the concavewedge shaped axe head powers apart thegrain of the wood. The poll is not designedfor pounding on a wedge.headweighs 3 1/2 lb. The face is 3".. 27" hickory handle. circular g...