The original Kalinga, (circa 1969) was a favorite of Al Buck's. With a large sweeping skinner blade and ergonomic handle design, the Kalinga encompasses all the exceptional qualities that have kept it as an all time favorite among knife enthusiasts. Exclusive, elite, and luxurious, the Kalinga remains a top choice for a hunting knife or simply as a collectible. Either way, it is a conversation starter.
Features & Highlights
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE - 4-3/4" Upswept Skinner 420HC Steel Blade has excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance. Overall Length 10", Weight 11.2 oz.
- SOLID BUILD, SMART DESIGN - Full Tang Construction with Integrated Finger Guard and a Deep Choil help make this knife one of the best options for the outdoor enthusiast who values quality knives.
- EXCLUSIVE, ELITE AND LUXURIOUS - Rosewood Handle has curves and palm swells for a comfortable sure grip. The Brass Guard provides a perfect combination of beauty and balance.
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a Genuine High Quality Protective Leather Sheath with Snap Fastener. The integrated belt loop allows you to carry the knife securely and safely on your belt for easy access
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.8 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Buck Knives, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: RC6P-BRK, ean: 0000000140157,
The 11.75" ESEE 6P Black Fixed Blade from ESEE - Our knives are made from high carbon 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for - especially on the cutt...