Product Description & Reviews
An American Icon...Buck Knives, a family owned business with 4 generations of Buck leadership. Behind every Buck Knife is over 110 years of experience and craftsmanship. We use the very best materials and state-of-the-art technology to create knives that meet the exacting demands you would expect of a high quality knife. We guarantee our knives with our Forever Warranty, because we believe in the integrity of our products and we stand behind them. At Buck, you'll always find a wide range of knives to choose from. Each knife we bring to the market has been thoughtfully designed and engineered. Blending the right properties into stainless steel will ensure that your knife has the right hardness and strength. Heat-treating or tempering the blade helps the knife hold its edge longer and makes it easier for you to re-sharpen the blade. It's the heart and soul of the blade and no one heat treats the way we do. Buck Knives, an American icon located in Post Falls, ID is proud of our heritage and looking forward to our future. When your family name is on a product, you care more about how well it works.
Features & Highlights
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE- 6-1/4" Straight-back Bowie 420HC Steel Blade has excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance. Overall Length 11-3/4", Weight 13.3 oz.
- SOLID BUILD, SMART DESIGN - Full Tang Construction with Integrated Finger Guard and a Deep Choil help make this knife one of the best options for the serious hunter who values quality knives.
- SAFE AND SECURE GRIP - Black Micarta Handle has curves and palm swells for a comfortable sure grip. The Aluminum Pommel / Guard provide a perfect combination of beauty and balance.
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a Genuine High Quality Protective Leather Sheath with Snap Fastener. The integrated belt loop allows you to carry the knife securely and safely on your belt for easy access
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.83 x 2.44 x 2.44 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Buck Knives, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: BN15060_2_Marron/Gris, ean: 0610953143428,
The total package for a hunting folder with the AXIS lock, the perfect blade size and shape for just about any game cleaning chore, and a folding gut hook that's only there when you want it. Intended for Hunting use, our Grizzly Creek features a folding satin finish gut hook and has a standard clip type with a reversible tip-up clip position. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade | Mechanism: AXIS | Action: Manual-opening | Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) | Blade Length: 3.50'' (8.89cm) | Blade