Product Description & Reviews
When it comes to all around functionality, you can't beat the Griptilian. There are more shapes, sizes and colors available in the Griptilian than any other product family from Benchmade. Intended for Everyday, Outdoor or Tactical use, the Griptilian 551 has a lanyard hole and a standard clip type with a reversible tip-up clip position. For this knife, Benchmade and the American Snipers Organization teamed up to bring a special edition Griptilian with laser markings of the American Snipers Organization logo and iconic skull. Benchmade is proud to support by donating a portion of sales from this special edition knife directly to their organization. Specifications: Designer: Pardue | Mechanism: AXIS | Action: Manual-opening | Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC) | Blade Length: 3.45" (8.76cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.115" (2.92mm) | Open Length: 8.07" (20.50cm) | Closed Length: 4.62" (11.73cm) | Handle Thickness: 0.64" (16.26mm) | Weight: 3.88oz. (110.00g).
Features & Highlights
- HIGH-QUALITY: The 154CM stainless steel blade is tough, rust-resistant, holds an edge well, and features an American Snipers Organization logo and iconic skull. The glass-filled nylon handle is tough yet attractive, making it ideal for everyday carry.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The Griptilian 551 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- COMFORTABLE: The 551's lightweight design and handle grips make it comfortable to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Griptilian 551's drop-point utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for everyday use, outdoor activities, and even tactical applications.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
|Item Size:||8 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.8 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Benchmade, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SC7S-BRK, ean: 0716104000609,
5 1/4 inch closed lockback. Serrated vg-10 stainless blade with thumb hole pull. Stainless handles with stainless pocket clip.Category name: knives. Country of origin: Japan. Brand name: Spyderco. Right-hand, tip-down clip.. David Boye Dent.. Weight reducing spine swedge.. Stainless handle can be engraved or embellished.. Hollow-ground blade..
mpn: 585_Bleu/Gris, ean: 0610953130800,
The Barrage is the first to feature the AXIS Assist. They offer quick, one-handed opening and can be operated equally with either hand. Intended for Everyday use, our Barrage family has a standard clip type with a reversible tip-up clip position. The Mini Barrage 585 has a lanyard hole. Specifications: Designer: Osborne | Mechanism: AXIS-Assist | Action: Assisted-opening | Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC) | Blade Length: 2.91'' (7.39cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.100'' (2.54mm) | Open Length: 6.91''